Maville Academy welcomes all learners irrespective to gender, race, religion or culture. We are a fully non-selective school but primarily ensuring all pupils have the ability to grasp basic tenets of our curriculum through admission testing if appropriate. We also admit learners with Special Educational Needs and we have a dedicated and competent faculty to handle such cases. We may request an up to date special education report be undertaken, and any previous assessments will be required prior to admission being approved.
We strongly advocate for as early application as possible. Applicants who cannot be enrolled due to lack of space will be placed on a waiting list which may be formed as early as September for the Preceding year. Our school year runs from early January until Late November; the first term ends mid-April and the second term commences in early May to Early August and the third term runs From September to November. We accept applications throughout the school year, although we encourage application as early as possible.
After receiving an inquiry for admission we follow this procedure:
- Provision of school information to prospective parent.
- Arrangement of visit to school whenever possible.
- Tour of school and an interview with Head of School or Deputy.
- Receipt of Application Form together with copies of previous school reports, reference and examination results where applicable.
- Payment of registration fee.
- Academic assessment conducted if necessary (at a fee).
- Receipt of signed acceptance/declaration form together with copies of birth certificate and/or passport and 4 passport sized photographs.
- Issue of uniform lists, joining instructions for students and invoice for fees.
Developing and Nurturing Young Minds
No kid is ‘unsmart’, every kid is a genius at something. Our job is to find it and nurture it.